- Archangel Raphael Grids // Angel Roots and Boots — Spiritual Living Blog – Amanda Linette Meder April 28, 2019
- Angelic Reiki Practitioner Workshop April 27, 2019
- Akashic Records with Kevin and Carolanne January 25, 2019
- Difference between twin flames and soul mates dah! August 4, 2018
- My twin soul exists July 11, 2018
- Twin Souls…beginnings July 10, 2018
- #teacher #let go #noattachments #love #independenceday#beyourself #donotconform#roadlesstraveled #soulpurpose #growth #empowerment #innerreflection#confidence #loveyourself #selfcare#giveyourselftime #growth #metamorphosis #heal #learn #experience #mastertoday#release #dontfeedthefears #faith #soulwork
Monthly Archives: November 2008
Rich, me and Billy’s and Adrian’s dog Sophie (2005)
Christopher met Santa today at the mall.
The Challenge of Death and Dying: Letting Go of a Loved One In the presence of loss and attachment, it is still possible to let go with grace. How this happens will be different for each person, for each individual … Continue reading
You sheltered me from harm. You kept me warm. You kept me warm. You gave my life to me. You set me free. You set me free. The finest years I ever knew. Were all the ones I spent with … Continue reading
It has been a tough day to day…Yesterday Nora and I were trying to change MARC records in our system and we missed as stepthus we found out this morning while trying to loan a book out that books were … Continue reading
Back again?I thought so!Hope you find things interesting.Hey… you may learn something or maybe not…oops I forgot…rats…learn through repetition…hum…yeah…. "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." "Do not fear the winds … Continue reading
Jane Rubietta"Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent. Anger is natural. Grief is appropriate. Healing is mandatory. Restoration is possible." Jean Paul Richter"Death gives us sleep, eternal youth, and immortality."From a … Continue reading
Frank McKinney Hubbard Next to a circus there ain’t nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.